THE PROUD HISTORY OF FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
For generations, FPCSR has sought to offer hospitality and to work for equity on behalf of all Marin’s citizens.
From 1891-1972, a beautiful stone church stood on the property. This beloved building needed to be replaced by our current structure
for earthquake safety. There are many historical gifts still enjoyed here, including bell chimes originally donated in 1913
by Capt. and Mrs. Robert Dollar and a beautiful stained-glass window donated by William Kent in 1917.