YOUR FINANCIAL GIFTS ARE HELPING FIRST PRESBYTERIAN LIVE OUT OUR CALLING TO BE A COMMUNITY OF LOVE, COMPASSION, AND HOPE.
New! Now you can give securely and conveniently online.
Once you have set up an account, you can update or change your payment preferences at any time.
Your financial gifts to First Presbyterian Church of San Rafael help people deepen their spiritual lives, develop meaningful friendships & connections, and serve neighbors near and far.
Through online giving you can:
- make a financial contribution – a one-time gift or pledge
- make a memorial gift in memory of a friend or family member
- buy tickets to upcoming events and concerts
- give to the Deacons Fund that offers support and care to people in our church & community
- pay per capita that helps support our connection to the Presbyterian Church USA
WITH YOUR HELP, HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS WE CAN DO:
Provide meaningful and varied worship services throughout the year
Be a center for the arts in San Rafael and Marin County
Partner with other organizations to address social justice issues
Host needed community services including The Street Chaplaincy Tuesday night dinners
Provide space for the education and nurture of children & youth, including Head Start
Provide meeting space for a wide variety of community programs and classes
Present forums and classes on critical issues facing our world, including systemic racism, immigration, climate change, aging well, and inclusion of all LGBTQ people